Sunday 18 May 2014

1st Chiffon Cake

Rice Cooker 1:

Woo hoo! 1st attempt to bake from my trusty rice cooker. Looks like cheese cake right? Haha.. nope. I used a chiffon cake recipe instead. I love the brown and shiny tone crust! Still fluffy inside.
Maybe I shall try a cheese cake version nx round.
Cheers to myself for another easy peasy recipe.
RECIPE:
https://en.cookpad.com/recipe/862421
My version:
I used 6 small eggs, cake flour, virgin coconut oil and vanilla essence.
- After mixing the batter, pour it into the rice cooker bowl.
- Tap the bowl on the table a few times to stabilize the batter.
- Rest the bowl into the rice cooker.
- Press “CAKE” function.
- Remove the bowl immediately after the beep.
- Invert bowl and remove cake.
- Allow it to cool on the wire rack.
- Slice, serve, eat!
***
For traditional cookers, you may want to press the COOK button a few times when it stops to desired doneness.


                              1st Chiffon In The Making



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.